Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Handmade stockist

Good morning!
I am pleased to tell you that Coloured Girl Dromana, is stocking some local handmade items.  Coloured Girl is a gem of a shop, located at 285 Point Nepean Rd in Dromana, just near the Post Office.  Last week I met with Helen, the owner of Coloured Girl and I think it is fantastic that the shop is helping to support handmade.  Thank you Helen!  I was pleased to discover many handmade products from different makers, amongst the brightly coloured displays.  If you are looking for a special gift, stop by and have a browse.  The shop is jam packed with an array of wonderful gifts and clothing.

Designery kids belts at Coloured Girl
Find products from My Sweet Florence at Coloured Girl

Rafi and Hannah, now available at Coloured Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!