Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 January 2012

A crafty new year.......

Happy New Year to you all......

I am so excited about 2012.......so many things to do and new possibilities just around the corner.  Where do I start?

1.   Looking forward to meeting more amazing people from our local handmade community.....
2.   Revamping the blog (when I find a few spare hours somewhere?)
3.   Posting some new and unique "Meet the Maker" interviews.....Oooh, this is my favourite thing to do!
4.   Getting my head around finding some way of gathering our talented local makers, into one space, for a crafty extravaganza?
5.   Take more photos........my camera is feeling neglected
6.   Clean up my crafty spaces......AGAIN!
7.   Find better storage solutions for crafty spaces......AGAIN!
8.   Decorate my crafty spaces with inspirational and gorgeous stuff!
9.   Send out handmade cards
10. Actually USE my 2012 diary!  (So I know when to send out those handmade cards...)
11. Clean out clutter from house

 Plus a million other ideas floating around in my head.........Argh, I need to catalogue them - follow up the good ones, ditch the bad ones and laugh at the ridiculous but "maybe that might work" ones.  Am I the only one whose head suffers from this??

I am looking forward to this year, I get the feeling it will be a great one.......stick along for the ride!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPHxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!