Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Refreshed......I think?

Ok, I am back in the driver's seat, ready for a fabulous year of handmade goodness.  Gosh it takes a bit of getting used to, back behind the computer and babbling on again on the blog......after the post Christmas slump and a week of holidays!   Wake up and smell the coffee...(even though I loathe the stuff!), it is time to gear up!

Now I am one of the biggest magazine hoarders known to mankind, just ask my poor partner.  He despises magazines, but I assume this hatred stems from the overflowing baskets of them in several rooms of my house.  "But I like looking at them, they have good ideas in them!!", I cry.....    He doesn't get it, probably never will and has now resigned himself to the fact that they are here to stay.  Which brings me to this new resource of online mags!  Excellent idea and much less clutter!  But I still have to have my monthly fix of Country Style mag and my subscription to Home Beautiful.  I am actually culling a couple of other usual monthly mag purchases.....must keep the peace a little bit, right?

I love finding you new inspirational goodies to get your craft groove going.  Soooo.......yesterday I stumbled across yet another jewel in the online craft world.  You may have heard of it, or maybe even read it?  A new digital craft magazine called Etzcetera.  I pasted a little bit about this new mag below:

Kim Archer is the publisher of Australian digital crafty lifestyle magazine, Etzcetera. Published bi-monthly, Etzcetera Magazine is loaded with step by step projects, inspiring interviews with creative people, interesting family and lifestyle articlestasty recipes and fun ideas. Visit the Etzcetera website here http://www.etzceteramagazine.com.au

An added bonus is that the first issue is free!!  Gotta love a freebie, yes?

The link for the first issue:  Etzcetera Issue 1.

The magazine is published bi-monthly and payment is made using the ever convenient Paypal, at a cost of $4.50 per issue.  Issue 4 is out now!



Sit back, grab a cool drink and get inspired!  Lots of great articles and gorgeous pictures too.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!