Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 January 2012

A quick break

Hello,
Just off for a quick break, a few days away with my partner is just what I need.  Doing a bit of an Alpine drive, across the high country........it will be spectacular, I will show you pics when we get back!  Actually, I can't wait to get back home to get into some serious crafting........I have so many paper craft and stamping ideas in my head.....and can't wait to get started on them!  
I have a workshop to demonstrate for some new customers, booked in nearly as soon as I get back, so no rest for the wicked.  I can't wait to show some of the new Summer products from Stampin' Up.

See you in a few days......looking forward to being refreshed and ready to leap into the new year for MPH!!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx




2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see your stamping creations! Have a great break too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!