Powered By Blogger

Saturday 10 December 2011

Craft Storage nightmare.....

Hi all,
A quick weekend post for you......I just couldn't resist this one:  Craft Storage!    Ugh, the mere thought of being more organised craft wise is especially appealing.  My craft desk goes from strength to strength in the mess stakes and I really do try to be tidy, but disaster soon happens.  The same is happening in my new craft studio room in the bungalow......as soon as a new project gets underway, craft equipment and just "stuff", goes everywhere!  I have all these grandiose ideas of fantastic storage systems, but most of them require some degree in carpentry which I clearly don't have.  Even the thought of putting a shelf up terrifies me and......regarding the man about the house, well I probably should just ask him but never get around to it.

And so, my problem is......... where do I put all this stuff I am accumulating?  Ok, I have the paper craft and stamping gear nicely sorted out in the wardrobe in craft studio, but the fabric and haberdashery is still in a pickle down in the house..........

So.......ideas!  I found this blog today, called CRAFTY STORAGE, which is absolutely drool-worthy.  Full of gorgeous craft spaces and nifty storage ideas and solutions.

I particularly love this twine storage idea........colourful and clever!

Hopefully to stop tangles made by curious cats!

And pictured below, this storage idea for a Bigshot die cut and embossing machine is making me want to head to Bunnings to grab a similar tool cart right now!

A great idea for storing your "Biggie"
Having some major craft room envy over these two gorgeous spaces.......sigh!......and they are both white.... LOVE!  But just one question, does anyone even work in them........way too tidy!!!




And now for my mess.......I am hoping to get some sort of "Clean Up Craft Mess, Part: 308" going tomorrow........

My craft/work desk in the house.....a minor disaster has struck it.....

Craft studio....needs some attention

Still trying to organise the space of my new studio
Bye for now and see you all next week.......AND last but not least, a big Happy Birthday to my sister, Deb...xx

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!