Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 December 2011

Shopping galore.......

Good morning to everyone..

Don't forget tomorrow night brings the Twilight Mornington Racecourse Market, held at the racecourse from 3 - 8pm.  Last chance Christmas shopping from some of our lovely local handmade businesses.  AND also, the Boneo Market is on tomorrow morning.  The weather is putting on a good show tomorrow, so no excuses.......head out to a local market!!

If I have the energy to go to the markets, that is.............

Because tonight I am off to Southland for some Christmas shopping, with a great friend of mine......am I crazy??  Arrgh! Yes, I think I must be, but it has been ages since I had a shopping trip with a mate, so off I go!  I am going down the daggy and sensible footwear road and wearing my running shoes because no doubt, within an hour I will have a good case of "Shopper's feet".  Nothing worse!!



My friend thinks I am an unorganised fool (and she may be right?) and has suggested a prepared list of items to shop for.  What is a list, I ask??  I am notoriously hopeless at shopping lists and keeping a diary, but I suspect on this occasion, I had better get one sorted or she may slap me!!

Although I am definitely giving some of my handmade items as presents, I still have to get a couple of extra gifts from the retail world.........as I am not sure my brother-in-law would have the need for a handmade book bag or linen heart??

Wish me luck!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPHxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!