Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 December 2011

Market Christmas shopping......

Hi everyone...
I hope you are all feeling good today!
Tomorrow brings the last Red Hill Market for this year and most importantly, the last chance to grab handmade Christmas gifts from there!!  I am going to try to sneak up there, but at this stage I am not sure.  Hopefully I can, to say hello to a few people who have stalls there tomorrow.

I think Mornington Sea Glass, Marnie Louanne, Elefunk, Magnolia Nursery Decor and Cheeky Pickle will be selling their gorgeous wares tomorrow......apologies if I have forgotten anyone?

AND........on Sunday, if you are in that neck of the woods, the delightful Huckleberry Market is having a Childrens and Babies Market at Croydon Leisure Centre, 11 Civic Square, Croydon.  If you have friends up in that area, don't forget to mention this lovely market to them.


I hope you all have a great weekend.......see you next week for more handmade goodness!!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!