Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 December 2011

Mornington Racecourse Market.......

Hello,
Finally I went to a Mornington Racecourse market that didn't have torrential rain!
Ha ha, yesterday I dragged my partner out to the racecourse market........oh you would think it was an instrument of torture I was subjecting the poor man to.  Really, I should learn, that markets and this man DO NOT MIX.  As soon as my back was turned, or if I stopped to talk to one of our lovely local Handmaders........whoosh, off he went, as fast as his legs would take him.  Into the next aisle of the market and he would vanish into thin air!  Twice I had to call him on his phone, to find out his whereabouts or see if he was still in the same town, let alone at the market.........  By the end, I had to link arms with him, in the vain attempt to keep him in the same vicinity as me.  MEN!

Now, apart from the amazing trick of the disappearing man, I was lucky enough to find a new stall, from Marna Moo.  This stall was colourful and appealing, with lots of shoppers milling around it, looking for Christmas gifts.

Check out their Madeit store for more of these gorgeous pencil rolls pictured below.  These are a great gift idea for kids.........they can have all their pencils in one place, ready for travelling in the car!


See you all tomorrow for more of the Christmas Prezzie Wrap Up gift ideas!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!