Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 December 2011

An online treat......

Hello all,
Yesterday I found a lovely new treat for you all..........a new online magazine, full of great ideas and some really cool DIY ideas too!  Sounds right up my alley, I LOVE new projects to inspire me.  Gingerbread house recipes always terrify me, but the one featured looks fairly simple.......but my cake decorating skills are hideous to say the least!!  The magazine is called My Little Jedi......cute name.  Filled with beautiful photography and gorgeous products too.

Suggestion for the afternoon..........grab a cuppa, sit in a sunny spot and click on the link below and browse to your heart's delight!!

View magazine HERE
I hope you enjoy!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!