Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 April 2012

Bustling and balmy......

I couldn't stay at home on Saturday morning,  the gorgeous balmy day was beckoning me to escape the house.  Plus the thought of a full day of gardening was filling me with dread, so I made a quick getaway to the Boneo Market for a couple of hours.  The familiar "be back soon" was sang out as I happily strolled out to my car.

Kid free and heading to a market!  I felt a bit lucky as I drove in to park my car.  As soon as I got into the crowd, I couldn't help thinking how lovely this local market is.  It still has that little bit of country feel to it and I always bump into one, two or more local people I know.


As always I had a lovely chat to some local makers.....I always have a good gas-bag and plenty of laughs with Julie from My Sweet Florence and Marnie from Marnie Louanne.  I was delighted to find a gathering of local talent under the name of  Crabapple Cottage Crafts, well done girls!!  After a couple of hours of browsing and chatting, I left with my fresh strawberries, free range eggs and yummy risotto balls which we had for tea last night.

Locally made = great stuff!!
Here's looking forward to the next Boneo market.....a bustling, country market that never fails to please!
Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!