Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 April 2012

Run out of inspiration? Gawk here!!

Today I have stumbled across an absolute gem of crafty inspiration, but be warned, don't look at it until you have cleared an afternoon in your diary…..or put the kids to bed.

It is vast!!  And exciting!!  And I love it!!

It is ……drumroll……..www.craftgawker.com  !!!    LOVE the name too…..

Wow and yee hah.  It is sort of like Pinterest, but for craft!  A must for all you crafty peeps out there!

It is easy to navigate, the photography is really lovely and some of the projects threaten to take up much of my precious spare time.  When you click on a photo, it takes you through to a blog, or tutorial or website.  Or this is what is supposed to happen….I had a bit of trouble opening the links, they seemed to take forever……fingers tapping……..ho hum.

Apart from the links taking what seems like hours to open…….am I doing something wrong?……..it is a great website and full of inspirational projects and ideas.  The site has strict guidelines and commercial sites are not accepted as links, so no linking through to online shops, etc.  The photography is of a really good standard and any submissions to the site must be approved.  I like their style!  I have registered for an account, so I can now get into some serious gawking!

Enjoy your gawking!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!