Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 April 2012

A crafty read for you!

I think my brain has officially turned to mush!  Two weeks ago I was SO excited to read the latest edition of Tickle the Imagination's magazine.......and I forgot to share it with you!!  Embarrassed and red faced......

This edition, as always, is full of handmade inspirations, projects and altogether just a good read! I love the stories featuring some of Australia's talented designers and makers.  Check out the cool Mother's Day printables available for download too!

And a bonus for the Peninsula handmade scene too!  Congrats to Ali from Cheeky Pickle, for her Easter card tutorial...(um, apologies again as Easter is now over) and a feature of her work.  Well done Ali......!

Tickle the Imagination.....Issue 05
You can subscribe to this gorgeous magazine.....and the latest issue announcements are emailed straight to your Inbox!!  Never miss a copy.......yay!  PLUS, the subscription is free......even better!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPHxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!