Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 March 2012

Look what's new!....part 2!

Today I have some more handmade goodies to share....I hope you like them!

Local jewellery maker Joanne Tighe creates unique and beautiful pieces from her business White Tiger Designs, based in Mount Martha.  Joanne also works to commission, designing one-of-a-kind pieces and collections.  The whole collection can be viewed at www.whitetigerdesigns.com.au



Poetic Baby.......such cute things for little ones!  Upcycled, vintage and new materials are all used to create one-off designs including children's wear, accessories, jewellery......head over to the Poetic Baby Facebook page and take a peek!



Madison's Flutterbyes have a new line of Neon Rainbow Wands which I have pictured below.  These colourful wands are great to get the kids up and about......such fun!!



I love the range and quality of our local Peninsula handmade products.  Tomorrow I will have just a few more to show you......can't wait!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!