Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 March 2012

Look what's new....part 3

Phew, it has been a busy week and my weekend is shaping up to be just as hectic!!  My gorgeous Mum turns 70 tomorrow, so it is a big family bash to celebrate this wonderful event.....my poor sister is hosting it but we are all pitching in to help with food and necessary party goods.

Sunday brings my first kid's paper craft party....EEK!!!  ......My friend thought it would be a lovely theme for a birthday party and booked me to do it.  I will be helping 6 little girls and 2 boys to make a scrapbook page, a bookmark and a handmade greeting card.  I am looking forward to it immensely.  I have asked that each child brings a photo of themselves to include on the scrapbook page.....then they get to decorate it with punch and die cut shapes, textured and patterned paper, etc.  I will take some pics and show you next week!!

Just one last post for this week, with an assortment of local products to explore!

CheekyWheez Creations is based in Rosebud and the clever Nicole designs very cute prints, ready to be framed and hung on your wall.  Birth prints, invitations, custom orders and decor prints are all part of the range.  Some new things Nicole has been working on......




I have also added a couple of new things to my range over at Designery.  The personalised cards have been quite popular and I love making these one-of-a-kind designs.



I have also started producing fabric luggage tags, available in patterned fabrics and natural linen with appliqué shapes.  The tags include an insert to record your personal information on them.  This group pictured below are ready to be shipped off to their new home over at The Noble Box, an online eco gift box company, based on the Peninsula.


I hope you all enjoy a lovely weekend and please pop by next week, for more handmade news.

Cheers,

Jodie
MPHxx

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!