Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 October 2011

The 20 minute shopping tote bag.......

Hello,
I had a late night browsing the wonderful world of craft tutorials...and have bags under my eyes this morning as a result....There are SO many out there and I was trying to find something easy peasy so everyone could have a go at making it.
And so.........here it is:  The 20 Minute Tote tutorial from The Purl Bee.  I thought the totes look fantastic, PLUS can also help stop the use of the dreaded plastic bag.  I love a good Eco-friendly project!  If you are looking for other tutorials, The Purl Bee is jam packed full of them.

20 Minute Tote Bag


So if you have a spare 20 minutes or thereabouts and some groovy fabric........I would love to see what you come up with.  I hope I get some pictures emailed to morningtonpeninsulahandmade@gmail.com  so I can put them into a blog post.
Christmas is coming and these would make an excellent prezzie for ecofriendly-challenged friends and family :)

Cheers,

MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!