Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 October 2011

New Crafty finds.........

Hi all,
Just updating you all on some more crafty finds from the weekend's Boneo Market.  Again, it was a bustling array of stalls and products, well worth the trek out on the windy Saturday morning.

I was delighted to meet a trio of ladies, with a wonderful stall.........Karen from REN with her beautiful beachy creations.  I purchased a gorgeous rock photo holder........love it!  

Tea light holder from REN

Daniela from I Am Daniela, a very talented artist.......I love her sketches!

Art by I Am Daniela
The clever rescued picture book prints from Rita and Frank are made into canvases for your children's bedrooms.......they look great!

Canvas by Rita and Frank

Kerri-ann from Loopi for You had the most wonderful and colourful stall..........beautiful coin purses, Melway's map magnets, hairpins and so much more.  I love these Melway's map pendants pictured below......

Melways map pendants by  Loopi for You
And.........to save the sweetest for last...........Peninsula Fudge

Yummy goodies from Peninsula Fudge
 Yummy yummy fudges in many flavours, made right here on our Peninsula.  Who wouldn't be tempted by Lemon Meringue or Choc Mint Swirl fudge.........Mmmmmmm.

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,

MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!