Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 October 2011

Take better product photos now!

Hi everyone,
I am always trying to take the "Perfect" photo of my products..........usually they turn out to be OK, but this is not always the case.  Sooo, I found this excellent tutorial online, which gives some great ideas on how to achieve better photos.  It is done by Tresa Black from Fabulously Artsy.  Tresa uses Picasa, which I am yet to play with..........but after reading this tutorial,  now I am itching to give it a go!  I love the quick and easy way to watermark the photo, which looks a lot simpler than how I have done it in the past using Photoshop .
So, here is the link......Taking better artwork photos.

I hope this helps with the photography of your handmade products!

Cheers,

MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!