Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Weekend Stamping Workshop October

Good Morning to you all.....
I hope you are all enjoying this sensational spring weather today.........so sunny!

On Sunday, my friends and I had another of our monthly Stamping Workshops......this time learning a new technique - watercolouring.  We had the lovely Teena Pillar teach us some very clever tricks and hints, always with a laugh and many giggles!
Watercolouring involves stamping with permanent ink, then using different mediums to create the watercolour effect. 
We also used an embossing machine for textured paper effects and ribbon detail for decoration.

My finished cards............not nearly as good as the teachers!

If you would like to make your own handmade Christmas Cards, I will be holding a card making workshop in approximately four weeks in Rosebud.  Please email: morningtonpeninsulahandmade for further details.  I have spaces for 8 people at the first workshop, so please book promptly.

Cheers,

MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!