Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 November 2011

Crafty catch up........

Hello to everyone on this gorgeous day...
After a rather busy weekend, I finally have a chance to sit down and catch up on some crafty finds from the weekend.  Yesterday I popped down to have a browse at the Rosebub's Babygoods Market and found some very clever handmaders.

I finally remembered to take my camera along and now I have some pictures too!.......

Lisa from Rafi & Hannah with her beautifully sewn products
Sally from Little Lala......gorgeous lamps, library bags, aprons and much more
I found these adorable appliqued singlets from Penstar.....contact details:  penny.blyth@gmail.com
Katrina from FunkyStars and her huge array of hair accessories and clip holders
The lovely Nicolle from Rosebubs with her unique vintage picture book artwork

I hope you enjoyed meeting some new makers, I most certainly did and it is one of the nicest parts of composing the blog posts.

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!