Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 November 2011

Easy peasy Christmas Decoration tutorial

Hello,

OK don't be mad, I have held off until now, but that's it.......it is time to make Christmas stuff!  I love Christmas and the whole decoration thing, so I thought this tutorial would be great for those of us who don't sew...........of course you can choose whatever fabric you like and change it up a bit.  Get your kids involved, it is an excellent project for them......it does involve the use of a butter knife, so you may want to supervise?

It looks fairly simple, foam ball, rubber bands, permanent marker, fabric, glue and ricrac or twine.....you get the picture.

The tutorial is from the brilliantly named blog......."Crap I've Made".......love it!


The link for the tutorial is HERE.

I am curious to see what you all come up with?

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!