Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Dromana market

Hi everyone,
Late night posting........
Last Friday night, some local handmaders and myself had stalls at the Dromana Primary School Christmas market.......I felt quite at home in my old Primary school hall and even saw my Grade 3 teacher amongst the marketgoers!
Luckily, the downpour cleared up while we were all carting our wares into the hall, ready to set up our stalls.  Now most of you have probably seen these businesses on our Facebook page, but it's nice to put a face to the name.........!

D'Lushies
Funky Stars
Juliet's Bags

My Mum at the Designery stall

I Am Daniela

Karen from REN

Vintage Ruby

A good time was had by all.....and it was lovely to chat with the other stall holders on the night.  Great to see some familiar Dromana faces in the crowd......xx

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!