Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Feast your eyes.........

Good morning.......
I am loving this tropical weather we are having!  Whilst on the treadmill this morning (panicking about the warm weather and bathers!) it was lovely to see such heavy rain falling on to my little orchard, vegie and herb gardens.

Now I have a visual treat for you all this morning........I am loving this!  While it is not a local handmade promotion, I am hoping the beautiful photography and designs will set your head spinning with inspiration.
This magazine is chock full of just gorgeous gift ideas, I very much enjoy browsing through it and admiring such talented makers.

Now all you have to do is click on the link and feast your eyes.........

A handmade Christmas 2011


Tickle the Imagination........a handmade Christmas 2011

Grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy the browse.....

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!