Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 November 2011

Home made room spray.......chemical free!

Hello there!
I don't know about you, but I am really aware of what I breathe in and put on my skin, hair, etc.  Commercial room sprays and deodorisers make me shudder when I think what they may contain.  Whilst searching the web last night, I stumbled across this simple recipe to make your own room spray!  Yay, no more hideous chemicals floating around in the air!  Plus......a lot cheaper than buying supermarket sprays, which can be quite expensive......



This recipe contains lavender and grapefruit essential oils, but you could use any of your favourite essential oils.  You could use synthetic scented oils, but it is defeating the purpose and these are really not as nice as natural essential oils in my opinion.  This homemade version is a lot safer to use around babies and the little ones in our lives.

The recipe is from the very useful and interesting blog:  www.bestgreentips.com and the link for the room spray recipe is HERE.

Small spray bottles can be found at chemists, storage shops or sometimes $2 shops.

I hope you try and make your own.......these would make great gifts too, wrapped in some beautiful ribbon and placed in a handmade gift box!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!