Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Inspired love.....

After a hectic few days....here I am, ready to share some news!  First of all, sorry for lack of posting yesterday.....I had to head off to the city (hate, hate, hate) to see my doctor.  My doctor was running an hour late and after nearly nodding off in the waiting room I came very close to dropping my Kindle on the carpet (due to nodding off.....) Then getting stuck in the Nepean Highway traffic jam nightmare, I finally made it home about 6pm, exhausted!  The thought of tapping out an inspiring post on the blog was far from my mind, so I sneaked off to bed at 9pm (an early night for me!)

Before I snuck off for the night, I was delighted to find a new issue of Tickle the Imagination out now!!  Yay!  This issue is all about weddings, love and Valentines day!  With sneak peeks at real weddings.  Perfect if you are planning your nuptials.......or just want to sigh about all the love and inspiration!



Enjoy!

Cheers,

Jodie
MPH xx

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Jodie! Not sure if you know yet, but Sime and I are engaged! So this is perfect timing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marnie, congrats!! Wonderful news. I hope you liked the link and it gave you some ideas!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments, great to hear from you!